I haven’t set monthly goals for about a year now and I’m really struggling with feeling like I haven’t accomplished anything this year. Therefore, I am going to start set monthly goals again. This really helps me to focus on what is truly important to me and get my life in order.
There is a lot I want to accomplish with this blog. I want to be able to bring you, my readers, valuable content and not get sidetracked with a random endeavor.
- Do a financial planning series. I’m not sure that this will actually be posted in November but I have big ideas for this series. I want to show you how I deal with my financial planning and hopefully help someone out.
- Setup a new feature. I have plans in the works for a Friday Finds feature to share with you some of the great things I have come across each week.
- Bullet Journal and weekly spreads. I recently dove head first into bullet journaling but I still use an Erin Condren planner as well. I want to share some of these spreads with you.
- Win NaNoWriMo. I’m participating in NaNoWriMo this month for the first time ever! I’ve had a novel idea bouncing around in my head for the past couple of months so I decided to just go for it. I’m hoping to finish a 50,000 word draft by November 30.
- Participate in the #PlanWithMeChallenge on Instagram. This is a monthly challenge on Instagram and Facebook. My instagram name is @lifeofaplanneraddict if you want to follow along.
That’s all I’m going to try to accomplish for the month of November. Do you have monthly goals? Let me know one of yours in the comments.